Identifying Catalyst and Conveners
Once an ambassador has discovered a potential catalyst or convener, he shares the discovery with the established PC2LN leadership team.
They collaborate to use their relational collateral to encourage the effort. Their goal is to assist in the planting of multiple PC2LNs until the entire region is covered in prayer.
1. Determine whether or not other interested parties in that community are already at work to establish a PC2LN.
2. If so, connect them!
3. Register the potential catalysts and convening team.
4. Provide contact information.
5. Provide any credentials, connections – do you work with a national prayer organization (Helpful, but not necessary)? Are you a prayer leader for a local congregation?
6. Provide references!
7. Help them with the process.